To those who misbelieve they do not have transferrable skills to allow them to work in other industries … I don’t buy it.
Don’t be the one who puts your future in a box.
– Taking care of your personal health and your family is transferrable;
– Doing the right thing is a transferrable skill;
– Helping other team members to be successful is a transferrable skill;
– Making the best use of available resources on behalf of the customer is transferrable;
– Listening is transferrable;
– Initiative is transferrable;
– Effective, adult coping skills are transferrable;
– Commitment to life-long learning is transferrable;
– Focusing on the expectations of customers is transferrable;
– Accepting and focusing on those outcomes that are important to your supervisor are transferrable;
– Following the organization’s rules is transferrable;
– Not taking one’s self too seriously is transferrable;
– The willingness to accept accountability for one’s own choices is transferrable;
– Saying, “thank you” is transferrable;
– Catching others doing things right is transferrable;
– Knowing you’re not your job title or job description are transferrable;
– Creativity and innovation are transferrable;
– Treating others with compassion is transferrable;
– Looking out for the vulnerable is transferrable …
What if … just what IF … you’re the one who is limiting your personal and professional growth and satisfaction?
Please, do not feel stuck in your career because you don’t think you have “transferrable skills.”
Lead like you mean it. – s
Use the dropdown here to choose, schedule and pay for a Live Short-Course:
Go here to register for an Online, Live Leadership Academy:
This category includes all online, live academies: The Executive Academy (40 hours); The Sergeants' Academy (40 hours); The Leadership Academy (15 hours)
This category includes all online, live consulting on a variety of topics. NOTE: You can review the contents of each Short-Course here. Once you've looked at the content, you can come back to this page and use the drop down above to choose, self-schedule and pay for the Short-Course you're interested in.