Our clients find that their employees are a valuable, untapped reservoir of ideas and techniques for making their respective agencies better places to work while improving constituent satisfaction with services.
- Provide survey instrument and modify it with input from senior leadership
- Conduct survey
- Tabulate survey
- Conduct presentation to senior leadership – either in person or through our Results On Line Video Conference service
- Facilitate follow up meetings with employee groups so they understand the survey response data
- Facilitate follow up meetings with employee groups to develop written action plans to improve survey scores
- Provide ongoing support to senior leadership and first line supervisors to integrate employee ideas into short- and long-range plans
There are THREE, requirements that must be met before anyone can hire our firm to do a Team Member Opinion Survey:
- It must be CONFIDENTIAL
- It must be VOLUNTARY
- There must be a commitment from senior decision-makers to follow up with employees by:
- Showing them the results of the survey;
- Securing their input into written Action Plans for how to improve selected scores (covered in any of our Leadership Academies);
- Follow through on implementing selected Action Plans.
Try One! Click on the link and view how the survey works. We don’t collect any information from you if you test drive the survey! SAMPLE SURVEY
Buy One! Click on the dropdown box, below to pay with credit card:
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please call 541.806-1502 for assistance or use the “Leave Us A Message” tab at the bottom of this page.