Trying to get that levy passed? Need the public to vote “Yes” on that new facility? Want to get elected or re-elected to office?
The time to establish a relationship with a bank is NOT when you need a loan! All too often we see well-intentioned community members and agencies lose at the ballot box because they wait until the last minute, put out some lawn signs and wish for the best.
We can help. We don’t want any of our clients to put anything on a ballot without a clear, results-oriented campaign plan, backed up by statistically-valid research and powered by a strong media relations and grass-roots volunteer campaign.
Among our services are:
- conducting and analyzing voter/constituent opinion surveys
- designing the entire campaign plan and strategies
- developing and implementing funding strategies for the campaign itself
- designing and fielding campaign materials – from websites to print and broadcast advertising to direct mail pieces
- conducting community meetings to get participants excited about the value of the campaign
- training campaign workers on how to effectively carry out the campaign plan
- managing media relations
- structuring the campaign organization to produce the desired results
You can do anything you want – but there are consequences. Keep in mind that even a losing campaign is a form of producing a result.
Contact us today. We’ll help you and your campaign produce “Yes” at the ballot box!
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please call 541.806-1502 for assistance or use the “Contact/Chat” tab at the bottom of this page.