Why Hire A Consultant?
Yes, we’ve heard the jokes: “A consultant is a fool away from home with a briefcase …”; “A consultant is someone who looks at your watch and tells you what time it is … then takes your watch …”
And, it may be true that there are such folks out there. All the more reason to do a good job of background checks on those you might be considering to bring in for specific assistance.
Among the many reasons to hire a “consultant” are:
- to have access to a professional who is not emotionally involved in the process; who can bring objectivity to both the desired results and the methodology for getting there;
- to bring someone in as a temporary member of your team who has specific technical expertise that you and your agency may not have;
- to have someone who may see and find things that you and your team may have stopped being aware of;
- and to have access to a professional who has worked with similar issues with a broad spectrum of other Law Enforcement agencies throughout the United States.
We are honored to provide a wide range of Organizational Development, Strategic Planning and Team Building Consulting. Please review the explanation of our consulting services on the associated pages, or go to any of these links:
- Building A Strong, Focused Team
- Campaign Design & Management
- Community Relations & Marketing
- Job Performance Review System
- Organizational Assessments
- ProBridge – Career Counseling
- Strategic Planning
- Team Member Opinion Surveys
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please call 541.806-1502 or use the “Contact/Chat” tab at the bottom of this page.