Given a few attacks upon my clients – and me, personally and my firm’s long-standing, excellent reputation – I thought it would be timely to repost this article: We have worked with hundreds of law enforcement agencies throughout the United States over the past few years. So different, yet, so much the same. We trust that most of you are doing what… Read more →
I am honored to be of service to Federal, State, County, Municipal, Tribal, Port and University public safety agencies across the United States.
May you, your families and your teams be safe and healthy during these challenging days.
New Results Article!
- A Memory Of Memorial Day
- Feeling Stuck?
- Change Is Inevitable. Progress Is Optional.
- A Few Results Thoughts
- In Love With The Disease That’s Killing Them …
- An Apology
- Have You Left No Sense Of Decency?
- New! Coaching For Success
- “This Way To The Egress …”
- We Need A New Political Party
- The Effective Job Performance Review
- A Trained Organization versus A Learning Organization – Installment 2
- A “Trained” Organization Versus A “Learning” Organization – Installment 1
- A Gift To Acknowledge Your Trust And Support!
- Public Safety Is NOT “More Work” For Local Government …
- To My Friends In The Last Best Place
- 25 Choices To Reposition Law Enforcement
- A MUST READ For All LEOs
- Was I Pissed When I Wrote This? Yeah, Probably …
- Do Not Take Your Buddy’s Paycheck For Granted
- Promises Made – Promises Kept
- You And I Are Not Above Saying, “I love you.”
- What Are You Waiting For, Permission? Here It Is …
- Lead Or Whine. Your Call.
- Thanks To Those In Harm’s Way
- Today’s WTF Are You Doing?! Scolding:
- Can’t Wait To Get ‘Back To Normal’?
- Effective Versus Ineffective Choices: What Co-Workers Expect From Us
- Covered With Montana
- Maintaining Public Trust
- The Results Leader’s Checklist
- To Inspire The Extraordinary BE Extraordinary
- Strategic Advantage: A Definition
- Leadership – The Fuel We Need To Get To Our Destination
- The Four Results That Matter